1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
$1,495 Incl heat/hw/ cooking
2102 Pine Street - 3B
• Fully equipped kitchen w/new cabinetry, counters, & appliances & breakfast bar
• Ceramic tile bath w/full-size tub, vanity with solid-surface top, stylish mirror, and designer lighting
• Spacious bedroom w/great closet space
• Large windows/lots of natural light
• Gorgeous original basketweave oak & walnut hardwood floors
• Not your typical “Brownstone”. 1870s Historically Certified PA mined stone Edward Drinker Cope House
• + Electric (lighting & AC)
• Heat/Hot Water/Cooking Gas Included
• Central air
• Insulated windows
• Great closet space
• Intercom/door release admittance system
• 24-hour laundry center and free extra storage
Close to all things Center City, including University City, Rittenhouse Square, Fitler Square, and Schuylkill Park and nature preserve! Quality food market across street, on Spruce Street, Starbucks, and robust choice of the most select Center City restaurants and elite shopping on Walnut's famed district.
Quick walk to Market area Commercial District, Theater District, University of the Arts and all Public Transportation, including Temple, Drexel and U. Penn. Nearby off-street parking facilities available.
Professionally managed and excellently maintained. For more information or to schedule an appointment, visit our website at www.alvinlevinrealestate.com or call 215-923-3333.
2102 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA