top of page
2102 Pine Street - 1F
• • Fully equipped kitchen w/updated appliances
• Living room w/high ceiling, original crown mouldings, oversized bay windows
• Ceramic tile bath w/full-size tub, vanity with solid-surface top, stylish mirror, and designer lighting
• Gorgeous original basketweave oak & walnut hardwood floors
• Not your typical “Brownstone”. 1870s Historically Certified PA mined stone Edward Drinker Cope House
• Central air
• Heat/hot water/cooking gas INCLUDED
• Great closet space
• Hardwood floors
• Insulated windows
• Electronic intercom/door release admittance system
• On-site 24-hour laundry center
• Free extra storage space
• + Electric
Close to all things Center City, including University City, Rittenhouse Square, Fitler Square, and Schuylkill Park and nature preserve! Quality food market across street, on Spruce Street, Starbucks, and robust choice of the most select Center City restaurants and elite shopping on Walnut's famed district.
Quick walk to Market area Commercial District, Theater District, University of the Arts and all Public Transportation, including Temple, Drexel and U. Penn. Nearby off-street parking facilities available.
Professionally managed and excellently maintained. For more information or to schedule an appointment, visit our website at www.alvinlevinrealestate.com or call 215-923-3333.
2102 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
bottom of page