top of page
1332 Lombard Street - 1F
• Fully equipped kitchen w/new counters & appliances
• Custom-built Barn Table breakfast bar
• Separate dining area
• Living room w/fireplace, stunning laminate flooring, & recessed lighting
• Ceramic tile bath w/full-size tub, wood vanity w/solid-surface top, stylish mirror, and designer lighting
• Spacious bedroom w/excellent closet space
• Large high-efficiency windows/lots of natural light
• Updated lighting
• Bi-level floorplan
• Central air, gas heat/hot water/cooking
• Great closet space
• Hardwood floors
• Insulated windows
• Electronic intercom/door release admittance system,
• On-site 24-hour laundry center
• Free extra storage space
• + Gas & electric
Washington Square West:
Easy walk to a wide variety of shopping, restaurants, and sites, including Acme market, Whole Foods, Starbucks, The Magic Garden as well as Walnut, Market and South Street.
Just steps away are medical and educational facilities of Jefferson, University of Pennsylvania, Wills Eye, and Pennsylvania Hospitals, University of the Arts, Temple, and Avenue of the Arts theaters.
Close Public Transportation, including buses, subway and Patco lines. Plenty of off-street parking options available.
Professionally managed and excellently maintained. For more information or to schedule an appointment, visit our website at www.alvinlevinrealestate.com or call 215-923-3333.
1332 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
bottom of page