$1,495 – Renovated and updated spacious One BR Bi-Level in Wash West
Fabulous and unique one BR bi-level in Washington Square West. Large BR on the main floor provides great closet space and unique style. Lower level living room with wood-burning fireplace, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen provide modern living at its finest.
· Fully equipped kitchen with barn table breakfast bar
· Living room recessed lighting
· All new energy-efficient windows
· Hardwood floors
· Wood Burning Fireplace
· Ceramic tile bath w/full-size tub, vanity, mirror & designer lighting
· Central air/gas heat/hot water/cooking
· Intercom/door release admittance system,
· 24-hour laundry center and free extra storage.
Washington Square Area
Easy walk to a wide variety of shopping, restaurants, and sites, including Acme market, Whole Foods, Starbucks, The Magic Garden as well as Walnut, Market, and South Street.
Just steps away are medical and educational facilities of Jefferson, University of Pennsylvania, Wills Eye, and Pennsylvania Hospitals, University of the Arts, Temple, and Avenue of the Arts theaters.
Close Public Transportation, including buses, subway, and Patco lines. Plenty of off-street parking options available.
Professionally managed and excellently maintained.
1332 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA