top of page
1225 Rodman Street
Large, freshly updated and well-appointed, remodeled townhouse with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Family-friendly and charming small tree-lined street is in Washington Square West. Close to everything Center City!
• Fully equipped kitchen: Maple cabinetry, granite countertops, eat in kitchen, and stainless-steel appliances
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Central air, gas heat/hot water/cooking
• Two cozy wood burning fireplaces (living room and 3rd floor en-suite)
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms on 2nd floor
• Bathrooms feature porcelain and glass tile on floors and walls, designer mirrors, wood vanities with granite tops, and upscale lighting
• Full-size tubs
• Spacious Sundeck with City Views
• Brick patio in landscaped courtyard
• Full basement with washer/dryer and plenty of extra storage space.
Washington Square West:
Easy walk to a wide variety of shopping, restaurants, and sites, including Acme market, Whole Foods, Starbucks, The Magic Garden as well as Walnut, Market and South Street.
Just steps away are medical and educational facilities of Jefferson, University of Pennsylvania, Wills Eye, and Pennsylvania Hospitals, University of the Arts, Temple, and Avenue of the Arts theaters.
Close Public Transportation, including buses, subway and Patco lines. Plenty of off-street parking options available.
Professionally managed and excellently maintained. For more information or to schedule an appointment, visit our website at www.alvinlevinrealestate.com or call 215-923-3333.
1225 Rodman St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
bottom of page